You can join us at this year’s Liberty Political Action Conference (LPAC) by purchasing tickets here on the LPAC website. There are 3 types of tickets available.
- 3-Day Pass (Early Bird Rate ends June 15th) - $75 includes a 3 day pass to the LPAC general session. The early bird rate will expire on June 15, 2013 and at that time will increase to $120.
- 3-Day Pass plus Training (Early Bird Rate ends June 15th) -$100 includes a 3 day pass to the LPAC general session PLUS admission to the Sunday, all day, grassroots training for only $25. Sunday training does include a meal.
- Sunday Training – $45 includes admission to the all-day grassroots training on September 22nd. This is the full rate for training and does NOT include any admission to LPAC. Those attendees purchasing LPAC 3 day passes will get a reduced rate if they would also like to attend the training and should choose the Early Bird Rate + Sunday Training option.
- Platinum Pass – $2,500 includes a 3 day pass to LPAC 2013, seating in the first few rows of the general session, access to all paid receptions and private briefings, “comped” access for 2 to the Sunday grassroots training, lunch for 2 on Friday and Saturday at the hotel restaurant, transportation, if necessary, to and from Dulles airport, recognition in the LPAC 2013 program and a gift basket. ALL Platinum Pass holders also receive one EXTRA Platinum Pass for a guest; we just require that the name, address, email and phone number of that guest be provided to the LPAC staff.
A Platinum Pass does NOT include backstage access, private access to any LPAC speakers, panel members or C4L staff, any meetings with LPAC speakers, panel members or C4L staff, entrance to either the speaker’s only areas or the staff only areas.
- Student Rate – $40 includes a 3 day pass to the LPAC general session. A valid student ID is required.
- Student Rate with 1 Day Training – $65 – This is a 3 day pass to LPAC 2013, at the student rate, with a pass for the 1 day training on, Sunday September 22nd, included at a discounted rate. ID will be required at check in.
- Active Duty Military Early Bird Rate – $55 – This is a 3 day pass to LPAC 2013 and includes entrance into the general session area. This pass does not include access to any other paid receptions or briefings and does not include the 1 day training. ID will be required at check in.
- Active Duty Military Early Bird Rate with 1 Day training – $80 – This is a 3 day pass to LPAC 2013 with a pass for the 1 day training on, Sunday September 22nd, included at a discounted rate. The 3 day pass includes entrance into the general session area but does not include any of the other paid receptions or briefings. ID will be required at check in.
To buy your tickets click HERE
For ticket information contact us at email@example.com